Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Domestic US Annual Pass?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Domestic US Annual Pass?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would You Buy One?
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
No
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16

daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Domestic US Annual Pass? Reply with quote

According to some posts over at miceage.com (http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/131983-domestic-parks-ap.html), there are industry rumors about a domestic annual pass, that would include all US park (DRL and WDW)! The rumored price is to be around $800...

So the question is, would you or wouldn't you?
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I don't visit parks enough to justify an $800 annual pass... I can see people who live closer to the parks wanting to buy this, but it doesn't really do much for those who visit the parks only once or twice a year.
...but then, I don't think those that rarely visit the parks are the target of this...
CTKnight3
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I owned my private Jet and could hop from the East oast to the West Coast often enough to make this worthwhile, then maybe, but most of us can't afford to go to both parks in one year and the annual pass for the one you can go to makes more financial ssnse. This doubles the price and the odds of getting that much use out of it seems VERY rare to me
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably never buy another WDW annual pass since they closed Pleasure Island. Why bother now. Discounts aren't great, you get nothing extra, and the packages available are far better with tickets.

Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya...I agree with everyone else, so far. i don't go often enough....and the discount packages are much better!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP are good for people who live close like i did. Then it would be great however I agree 800 is a little steep if you dont get out much !!!!!!

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too expensive considering I'd never get close to using it.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news…we just announced during Disney’s annual shareholders meeting that a new premium annual pass for admission to the parks at both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort will be offered beginning Thursday. It’s called “Disney Premier Passport” and it’ll feature the same benefits you get with the “premium” annual passes for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts for $700, plus applicable- sales tax.

So, what’s in it for you? At Walt Disney World:
Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day.
Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
Parking at all four Theme Parks
Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication

And at Disneyland Resort:
Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day.
Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
Subscription to Backstage Pass.
Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)

If you’re already holding a Premium Annual Pass for both Resorts, you’ll automatically be issued a “Disney Premier Passport” – with an expiration date based on the later of the two annual passes. You may also upgrade your annual or seasonal pass for one resort to a “Disney Premier Passport” for an additional fee.

The Passport will be available for sale at the Disneyland Resort box office and Walt Disney World Guest Relations windows beginning tomorrow. So, sound interesting? Let us know what you think.

Source: Disney Parks Blog; http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/03/disney-premier-passport-unveiled/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: