Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - BotCon 2010 Invades Walt Disney World June 24th

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

BotCon 2010 Invades Walt Disney World June 24th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: BotCon 2010 Invades Walt Disney World June 24th Reply with quote

The announcement that the Transformers Collectors' Club says was coming has now arrived! TCC has announced that BotCon 2010 will take place at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Convention Center from June 24-27, 2010! Reservations for the resort at 1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard are now being taken for $134 per night. Convention information will be available on February 1, 2010, so remember to dial back to TFormers.com then and we will bring you all of the goodies!

Source: Tformers.com; http://tformers.com/transformers-botcon-2010-invades-walt-disney-world-june-24th/12819/news.html

This will be going on during Star Wars weekends and only a few weeks before Celebration V... Orlando is going to be lots of fun this summer, a ton of geeks just like me!
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! And I'll be one of those geeks since I work for both IDWPublishing and Fun Publications(both provide Transformers comics, the first supplying movie adaptations and the second providing/running the convention itself)- so I'm EXCITED.
Since Japan's Disney Label Transformers with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
both being given Transformers Counterparts, I didn't think that there would be any kind of Disney/Transformers collaboration in the States; BUT I'm going to count this as one, haha!

Best part is that I use to work with cast members who were big Transformers fans, so I hope I can meet some old cast member friends while there- and you can bet I'm going to visit the parks and be a huge geek. I have chipmunks that I still need to hug! I didn't get to do that when I went to Disney World earlier this summer.
I'm so excited to finally go to one of these things and sell prints(and give away Disney TF related prints if I can get them done).

Okay, sorry, I'm getting all excited now just thinking about it. XD!!!
Oh, and hi UAB! I missed all of you- been busy busy busy coloring said Transformers comics(a series called Tales of the Fallen that centers around expanding character backgrounds from the his summer's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie).

WUUUGGGGHHH geeking out over here. What's more obnoxious than a Transformers fan? A DISNEY AND A TRANSFORMERS FANNNNNN haha!

"It's a world of metal, a world of steel
It's a world of robots who can conceal
Themselves in alt modes
With servoes and diodes
It's Cybertron, after all!"

Okay. I'm done. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: