Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Typhoon Lagoon: Charges dropped against alleged flasher

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Typhoon Lagoon: Charges dropped against alleged flasher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericpabear
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Typhoon Lagoon: Charges dropped against alleged flasher Reply with quote

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-typhoon-lagoon-incident-orlando-081909,0,152793.story

State prosecutors have dropped the felony charge against the man who was accused of flashing a teenager at a Walt Disney World water park.
Court records show charges of lewd and lascivious exposure against 51-year-old Bradford Pellet Biggers were dropped Aug. 12 because of insufficient evidence.
"The evidence provided to the State Attorney's Office was insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt," state attorney's office spokesman Randy Means said.
Biggers did not return calls to the Orlando Sentinel. In an e-mail to the newspaper, a man identifying himself as Bradford Pellet Biggers denied the allegations.
"I was being threatened by this man who then chased me through the park after he shouted and screamed obscenities at me . . . all I was doing was cleaning sand from my suit for [one] second," the e-mail stated. "I can't believe something like this can happen. There was no 14-year-old girl who saw anything."
Reports from the Orange County Sheriff's Office show a witness told deputies he saw Biggers position his lawn chair about four feet from the victim at Typhoon Lagoon on July 11.
The witness said Biggers then tried to get the teenager's attention by moving his chair, staring at her and fondling himself.
The witness, an employee with Missouri's probation and parole sex-offender unit, yelled at Biggers and threatened to hurt him if he continued to expose himself, the sheriff's report shows. Biggers ran and drove away.
A deputy saw Biggers running a stop sign in the parking lot as he tried to drive out of the water park. The deputy stopped Biggers and detained him because he had a suspended drivers license. The witness later identified Biggers as the man accused of exposing himself.
Deputies said Biggers denied the allegations at the time of the arrest and blamed the wardrobe malfunction on his swimsuit, saying it was too tight and the elastic leg band was not properly adjusted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: