Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Single-rider lines at DL?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Single-rider lines at DL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Single-rider lines at DL? Reply with quote

Well, after months of threatening, I finally did it: I bought an AP for Disneyland! I live in Atlanta but spend a week each month at my company's office in Santa Ana, and a 12-mile trip means I can head over after work. I know Splash Mountain has a single-rider line, but do any of the other rides?

And is there ALWAYS an hour-long wait for Space Mountain on weeknights, or is it just spring break that made it so crowded this past week? Either way, I had a blast last week - nothing like walking right into Haunted Mansion after a long day at the office!! Very Happy
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I don't know, but I always thought that MOST lines at the park were single rider lines, at least technically speaking. Although I've also noticed that a majority of single riders-myself included-always get put in the back of any boat or ride vehicle when there are large crowds.

Speaking of which, I think it's safe to say that SPM does seem to have a long wait no matter what day it is. This could be due to the fact that the outside switchbacks are always being reconfigured at the drop of a hat and that the inside queue is just too darn narrow! So there's always going to be some sort of back-up leading to the main load area.

Well, enjoy your stay, peace.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey...i've been a passholder for a number of years and in the beginning there were a lot more single rider lines. Indy no longer does, Space no longer does, Big Thunder no longer does and the last time i was at the Park Splash was only single rider occasionally.

honestly...with Fastpass i haven't really missed the single rider lines. DCA still had a number of them at last check...

Congrats on the pass...I sure hope you have a chance to use it A LOT!!!!

: )
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure wish Space had a single-rider line! Fastpass isn't really an option for me because I'm going on weekdays after work, so by the time I arrive most of the Fastpass stations have closed for the day. At some point I might just have to break down and wait.

I'm out in Cali again all of next week, so I'll get to DL at least one night! Smile
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wed and Thurs nights have always seemed slower to me. Better luck hitting the e-tickets and shorter food lines.

One thing to remember...it never hurts to ask. Just saunter up to a nice cast member and drop that you happen to be at the park all on your own...do they know of any attractions that offer single rider...never know, you might get lucky! I know some had to stop due to safety spiels and such...which I guess would rule them out for good, but hey, it's worth a try!

Best of luck...wish I was gonna be there!
: )
zeppelindude
Passenger Service Agent
Passenger Service Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disneyland's single rider is at= Splash Mountain

DCA's Single Riders are at= Soarin Over Califonia, Grizzly River Run, Mulhulland Madness, California Screamin, and MAliboomer (soon RIP)

Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: