Haunted Mansion Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - What not to wear

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

What not to wear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: What not to wear Reply with quote

I have come up with a new game. I came up with this idea while I was waiting for a parade in the Magic Kingdom and was people watching ... The game is to point out outfits, shoes and things that are just out of place when visiting the parks. The rules are you have to have photographic evidence of the fashion mistake, it has to be from a Disney theme park and you cannot show the face of the person. So get the cameras ready. and now for the first victim

sandals and black socks need I say more. Rolling Eyes
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like bad shoes for a Disney trip, try badshoe.com. And They have pictures... (and I have no association to the site, other than having visited it...
eatmon74

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say if you have to wear heels to a theme park you can't complain about your feet hurting. And she was.
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I was in WDW during the first few days of June (draw your own conclusions) and I saw a guy with sparkly knee-high red boots (think Dorothy's shoes from the Wizard of Oz), extremely bright red pans, and a special K goodwill t-shirt. I have no picture, but wow...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another example of what not to wear at Disney.... you wear this and guaranteed that someone with a camera will be near by....

HAHAHAHA!
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right.....it could be a complete stranger too. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
evilshady
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it's kind of weird, but my wife and I play a strange game at certain times of the year when visiting the parks. It all has to do with people wearing the wrong thing on a given day considering the weather. For example, in winter time when its cold (yes it does in fact get cold down here, well - ok, cold to me, lol), we look for anyone wearing shorts. Now that'll get you 1 point, 2 points for shorts and tank top, triple and a bonus for those 2 AND wearing flip flops (when its about 50 degrees and windy). A sign that we go to the parks too much? Probably, lol!

-Evil Shady Twisted Evil
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilshady wrote:
A sign that we go to the parks too much? Probably, lol!

I'm sorry...is there such a thing?...if I lived in that next of the woods, I'd be there as often as I could, too!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: