Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Where is Everybody ...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Where is Everybody ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Where is Everybody ... Reply with quote

Seems I am the only one posting these days ... kinda boring if I do say so myself ... miss the game players and the comments from other Disney Fans ... hopefully with the holidays over everyone will be able to participate a little more - I Need Flyer Miles ... so come on help me out ...

Smile
mdegrand
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is Everybody ... Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Seems I am the only one posting these days ... kinda boring if I do say so myself ... miss the game players and the comments from other Disney Fans ... hopefully with the holidays over everyone will be able to participate a little more - I Need Flyer Miles ... so come on help me out ...

Smile

'Tis the season?
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured as much - thanks for humoring me ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear some requests and a few dedications - and that there is some movement in the UAB discussions/forums/games ... Thanks I need the miles ... saving up for Holiday season again ...

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: