Expedition Everest Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - CHRISTMAS - Where are You ...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

CHRISTMAS - Where are You ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: CHRISTMAS - Where are You ... Reply with quote

I know I am not alone in the UAB listeners who are waiting and wanting to hear Christmas tracks on UAB - Please, Please, Please fix this and the request server so that during this very short time we can hear some of our favorite Holiday Themed tracks from the Land and the World ...
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas tracks are now available - however - there is still a problem with the request server - hope it gets resolved soon - I know our Admins are working hard for us - thanks in advance ... Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo Good Job Wow! You Rock! Update Thank You Thank You

Big thanks to ltldeb and theE for getting Christmas tracks in our favorites and now the request server is fixed - wow - just in time since I just returned from an awesome trip to DLR and really missing those awesome tracks - AND now we will see what the UAB Top Ten will look like this friday - time to get lots of your favorites - seasonal or not - let's fill it up ...

Smile ma
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: