Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Park Photography

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Park Photography

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Disney Park Photography Reply with quote

I've been getting into the digital photography thing lately, and I've been scouring Flickr for pictures of my favorite subject, the Disney theme parks. I was considering posting links to some of my favorite photographers' sites, but this is as probably as good as that: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/galleries/72157622439111366/. In this gallery by Tom Bricker (who may be the best himself), he links to some "unique" Disney shots - if you just follow each shot to it's taker, you'll find a wealth of other fantastic Disney photos. Be warned! You could lose hours looking at the amazing content of these 7-10 people. It's really impressive. If you've never used Flickr before, it's by far the best photo sharing site anywhere.

I hope you all enjoy these digital photos as much as I do. Lots of creativity went into them.

I've posted this before, but just for completeness, here's my humble collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13726219@N06/sets/72157618604355619/. I just purchased a Canon Rebel XS last week for my next trip to the parks. So, when I come back from that (probably in December 2010), look out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing! Those shots are amazing - I especially like the monorail in front of Motion.

Some of your pics deserve to be in that group, too! Your ToT and Everest shots look like postcards! I think my favorite of yours, though, is the twilight Big Thunder. Great job!
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words Smile

I'm really a piker compared to those guys - they have $3,000+ cameras with an incredibly expensive set of lenses. Now that I got my feet wet with an entry level digital SLR, I can hopefully stack up a little better than with my old point and shoot camera. I'm sure I'll have a lot of great pics to share with you fellow UABers when I come back from my next trip.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmiller15211 wrote:
Thank you for the kind words Smile

I'm really a piker compared to those guys - they have $3,000+ cameras with an incredibly expensive set of lenses. Now that I got my feet wet with an entry level digital SLR, I can hopefully stack up a little better than with my old point and shoot camera. I'm sure I'll have a lot of great pics to share with you fellow UABers when I come back from my next trip.

Hmmm...I must say...a photographer might have the best equipment and still take horrible photos. There is much to be said abut someone with an eye for composition and proper use of basic settings. You may not be able to blow it up 10x but the shot is still amazing.

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: