Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Your Way Show

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Your Way Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this morning. This show is brought to you by our friend ocmsma! Sorry im late in posting. I was able to capture everything but then got called into a meeting.

Disneyland – Fantasyland – Alice in Wonderland – 158 Narration Excerpt
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Whiskey in a Jar
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – Mood Indigo
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Lament For Freeman’s Whistle
Disneyland – Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Day Time Track (2005)
Disneyland – Hotels and Resorts – Disneyland Hotel – Fantasy Waters
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Complete Attraction
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Sleeping Beauty Castle – Fantasyland Castle Medley
Disneyland – Critter Country – Splash Mountain – Complete Attraction
Disney California Adventure – Cars Land – Downtown Radiator Springs – Welcome To Radiator Springs
Disney/MGM Studios – Mickey Avenue – Mickey Avenue – Area Music Track 1

There you have it!! I hope ocmsma was able to tune in and hear her show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this afternoon with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for my list - I think I heard a "holiday track" in there close to the end - I was able to hear almost all of it - thanks again for my list ...

Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Thanks for my list - I think I heard a "holiday track" in there close to the end - I was able to hear almost all of it - thanks again for my list ...

Smile

If you heard a Holiday track then you're listening to a completely different broadcast.

1. the selection process won't choose holiday tracks that aren't in season.
2. the selections that BoundlessRealm posted are accurate. I've kept a database archive of EVERY show we've ever done and the tracks chosen (see below).
3. I just looked at the Broadcast Server. The tracks played were as BoundlessRealm stated and my archive confirms.

In short, no holiday tracks were played, so I'm not sure what you think you heard.

Smile

Show Number: 765
Show Aired: 2017-02-28
User Chosen: ocmsma
Songs Played:
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Alice In Wonderland - 1958 Narration excerpt
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Canada - Off Kilter - Whiskey In The Jar
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - Mood Indigo
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Canada - Off Kilter - Lament For Freeman's Whistle
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Day Time Track (2005)
Disneyland - Hotels and Resorts - Disneyland Hotel - Fantasy Waters
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Fantasyland Castle Medley
Disneyland - Critter Country - Splash Mountain - Complete Attraction Medley
Disney California Adventure - Cars Land - Downtown Radiator Springs - Welcome to Radiator Springs
Disney/MGM Studios - Mickey Avenue - Mickey Avenue - Area Music - Track 1
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this afternoon. This show is brought to you by our friend kraysister!

Disney California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin Over California – Takeoff Request
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Ballroom Spiel
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Peter Pan’s Flight – A Pirates Life
Magic Kingdom – Fantasyland – Mad Tea Party – Attraction Music
Disneyland – Critter Country – Splash Mountain – How Do You Do (Vocals)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Fastpass Area Music
Animal Kingdom – Dinoland USA – Dinosaur/Countdown to Extinction – Preshow with Score
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – XtraTerrorestial Alien Encounter – Headrest Audio (Original Version)
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – XtraTerrorestial Alien Encounter – Headrest Audio
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Bride (Constance) Audio
Magic Kingdom – Frontierland – Splash Mountain – Bear Behind – Brer Bear, Fox Dialogue + Giggling Rabbit
Disney/MGM Studios – New York Street – MuppetVision 3D – Complete Attraction
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Library Preshow
Animal Kingdom – Safari Village – Tree of Life – Theater – IT’s Tough to Be a Bug – Beauty and the Bees
Disneyland – Hotels and Resorts – Trader Sam’s – Area Music (Part 10)
Animal Kingdom – Asia – Expedition Everest – Yeti Sounds
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Run Run away
Walt Disney World – Various – Walt Disney Monorail – Transportation and Ticket Center to EPCOT Center

There you have it!! I hope kraysister was able to tune in and hear her show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back next week with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoundlessRealm / ocmsma,

Thanks for doing this. The dedication is extremely appreciated not to mention impressive.

I think we have a running tally of nearly all of the 766 shows that have aired so far!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Thanks to boundlessrealm for grabbing shows today - great list from kraysister - thanks for the attaboy from tE as well - my ears must have deceived me then cause at some point right at the end there was a little something that I didn't think was on the list - old age I guess ... thanks again for the lists...

Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Big Thanks to boundlessrealm for grabbing shows today - great list from kraysister - thanks for the attaboy from tE as well

Smile

The dedication and willingness to sit and record each track is impressive week after week. It's greatly appreciated.
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this morning. This show is brought to you by our friend napabeth!

Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Adventure thru Inner Space - Unload Announcments
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Adventureland Steel Drum Band - Shake Shake Shake Sonora
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Peter Pan's Flight - Score Music and Sound Effects
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Norway - Stave Church - Area Music - Guckupolska
Disney's California Adventure - Paradise Pier - Pizza Oom Mow Mow - Area Music (Part 5)
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Sunset Boulevard - Area Music (Part 1)
Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Archaeologist Voice
Magic Kingdom - Parades and Spectaculars - Wishes Fireworks Spectacular - Complete Show
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - France - Impressions De France - Impressions De France Medley
Disneyland - Main Street USA - Main Street Area Music - (title unknown) (Uncertain Vintage)
Disneyland - Parades and Spectaculars - Main Street Electrical Parade - First Season

There you have it!! I hope napabeth was able to tune in and hear their show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this afternoon with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the morning and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great list this morning - only caught the last track which of course is one of my favs too ... always like lists from napabeth ... thanks for the report boundlessrealm ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this afternoon. This show is brought to you by our friend swimasb!

Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Ride Vehicle Attraction Music - (Love In An Elevator / Walk This Way)
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Country Bear Jamboree - Blood on the Saddle
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Illuminations: Reflections of Earth - Preshow Music - They Were Dancing Barefoot
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - MuppetVision 3D - Area Music - Rainbow Connection
EPCOT Center - Future World - Wonders of Life - Body Wars - Complete Attraction
Disney/MGM Studios - Parades and Spectaculars - Sorcery in the Sky Fireworks Spectacular
Disneyland - Parades and Spectaculars - Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - Muppetvision3D - Area Music (Part 6)
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Star Tunnel Music
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - Muppetvision3D - Area Music (Part 1)
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Preshow

There you have it!! I hope swimasb was able to tune in and hear their show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next week with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great list from swimasb - got to catch a little in the middle - again big thanks to boundlessrealm for posting the lists and I too hope swimasb was able to listen in

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this morning. This show is brought to you by our friend schinkus98!

Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Library Preshow
Disneyland - Main Street USA - The Dapper Dans - Grim, Grinning Ghosts
EPCOT Center - Future World - Main Entrance - Main Entrance Medley
Animal Kingdom - Camp Minnie Mickey - Festival of the Lion King - Tumble Monkeys
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - Alabamy Home
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - Deep Purple
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - The Hunchback of Notre Dame: A Musical Adventure - God Help The Outcasts
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Illuminations: Reflections of Earth - Reflections of Earth
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - Spirit of Pocahontas - Just Around The Riverbend
Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - Cinderella's Golden Carrousel - Feed The Birds
Disney's California Adventure - Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Aladdin a Musical Spectacular - Prince Ali
EPCOT Center - Future World - Fountain of Nations - The Rocketeer - The Flying Circus
EPCOT Center - Future World - Spaceship Earth - Score Medley
Disneyland - Frontierland - Golden Horseshoe - The Billys (Billy Hill and the HillBillies) - Country Boy
Disney/MGM Studios - Parades and Spectaculars - Fantasmic! - Finale (Music and Dialog)
Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Toontown Fair - Toontown Hall of Fame - 100 Acre Wood Room - A Special Bear
Disneyland - Frontierland - Golden Horseshoe - Billy Hill and the Hill Billies - Slewfoot the Bear
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Club 33 - Beauty And The Beast
Disneyland - Frontierland - Golden Horseshoe - Billy Hill and the Hill Billies - Country Boy Medley

There you have it!! I hope schinkus98 was able to tune in and hear their show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this afternoon with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the morning and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: I've been Chosen Reply with quote

I've been Chosen...

Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this morning. This show is brought to you by our friend theEpiphany!

Animal Kingdom - Safari Village - Tree of Life - Theater - It's Tough to be a Bug - It's Tough to be a Bug
Disneyland - Critter Country - Splash Mountain - How Do You Do (v.1)
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Illuminations: Reflections of Earth - Preshow Music - The Concertina Set
EPCOT Center - Future World - Journey Into Imagination - Exterior Area Music
Disney's California Adventure - Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror - Complete Attraction
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Ride Vehicle Attraction Music - (Sweet Emotion)
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - Sci-Fi Dine In Restaurant - Film Reel (Part 4)
Disneyland - Hotels and Resorts - Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar - Area Music (Part 3)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate Grotto Music
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Canada - Off Kilter - Run Run Away
EPCOT Center - Future World - Universe of Energy - Emile Radok Preshow

There you have it!! I hope theEpiphany was able to tune in and hear his show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next week with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, and I was! Thanks BoundlessRealm for all you do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 73 of 94

Jump to: