Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually - I have been here a while - and those who know me - know that I am onecutemoose (ocm)'s ma - I sometimes think it is humorous that my adult child who I only took to Disneyland twice as a child now invites me for a week long Holiday stay at Disneyland and a great stay at the Grand Californian Resort - we started out with Spring trips and when the last single sister got married - I became the Holiday choice - and I am not complaining one bit - love The Land at the Holidays Smile
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is actually an odd story. Back when I first started in college I did work study in the CAI Lab (Computer Aided Instruction). Our lab was in the basement of the library and it was a series of windowless hallways to get there so we often joked that we were rats in a maze, Lab Rats. From that I figured if A=B and B=C than A=C then CAI=Lab, Lab=Rat and, therefore, CAI=Rat. Smile

I don't use this name nearly as much anymore but I have never run into it being used anywhere else on the Net and you can bet that, if you see the name somewhere out there, odds are pretty good that it is me.
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
MerrimentOfMickey
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Disney Travel Agent and when I started, I choose Merriment of Mickey as my page name for Facebook. I changed agencies and will be changing it to just "Mouse Counselor Michelle Calhoun" but I like Merriment of Mickey, thought it would be cute here too
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I took my wife out on our first date (before we were married, of course), we started talking about what the future would hold. I had asked her what the ultimate goal was for her, and she just said she wanted to buy a house on Catalina island. I had loved visiting Catalina when I was a kid and remembered that there was a buffalo reserve on the island (the first time I had ever seen a buffalo in my life).

As our lives went on, I began using the symbol of the Bison as an indicator of success.

Still don't have the house on Catalina, but we're working on it Very Happy
darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure no one is still reading this thread, but why not comment on a 12 year old thread!

My favorite spot to sit in the Enchanted Tiki Room is right by the exit door just underneath Michael. That way when he talks he calls me "Darlin' people I have sittin under me..."
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darlinpeople wrote:
I'm sure no one is still reading this thread, but why not comment on a 12 year old thread!

My favorite spot to sit in the Enchanted Tiki Room is right by the exit door just underneath Michael. That way when he talks he calls me "Darlin' people I have sittin under me..."

That's awesome!

darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you daveypoo, I don't always get to sit there but if I end up in the front of the line that's the first place I head Smile
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have a particular place we sit, but we HAVE to wait for the exit song to say "There's boats outside, go take a ride" before we can leave.

Tiki Room is my second favorite attractions...next to HM.

darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
We don't have a particular place we sit, but we HAVE to wait for the exit song to say "There's boats outside, go take a ride" before we can leave.

Tiki Room is my second favorite attractions...next to HM.

I love the haunted mansion too but unfortunately my 6 year old is scared of it and I can only convince him to ride the haunted mansion holiday version during the day. One of my fondest memories of it is my very straight laced dad making ooooOOoooo ghost noises on it while we rode it, probably the last time we visited it, in 1990, I think that was our last Disney family vacation although I've been with my sister Smile
YensidsApprentice
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name was easy to come up with... YenSid is Disney backwards. And since Yensid is a character in Kingdom Hearts and Sorcerer's Apprentice, the apprentice part came easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: