Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Let's Introduce Ourselves

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Let's Introduce Ourselves
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksdisneyfan
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Let's Introduce Ourselves Reply with quote

Might as well start this board off with something so we can get to know our fellow Disney fans here at UAB Magic. So how about we all introduce ourselves, and of course you're welcome to share whatever you're comfortable with.

I'm Kathy, otherwise known as ksdisneyfan. I'm from Massachusetts, and along with my husband and daughter, like to go to Disney whenever possible - or as often as I can talk DH into it. I was a part of uitlidors.com, and althought I'll miss it, I am looking forward to meeting some new like-minded Disney fans here at UABMagic.

The site looks great - can't wait to explore some more Bravo
ghost1000
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably all know me from Utilidors. I'm Rita and I live in the Philadelphia suburbs (on the Pennsylvania side), a little town called Trappe. We're so small we don't have our own post office, but have to use the one "next door".

Like probably everyone else here, I go to Disney as much as possible. I became a DVC member earlier this year, which is one of my better choices in life (we won't talk about my ex-husband Rolling Eyes ). Luckily my current husband is as much of a Disney fan as I am. Next trip-Disneyland Resort for New Year's Eve. After that, WDW in May 2006.

Glad to see you all!
trekty
Airport Information Representative
Airport Information Representative

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also came over form Utilidors and am glad the new site is up and running.
My name is Nancie (aka trekty) and I am in Wichita, KS. Glad to see some "old" friends and look foward to making new ones. Bouncing Mickey Bouncing Mickey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*WAVES*

Yup!!! Its me!!!
bpgstudios
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here too! Good to have UAB back!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank here. Glad to have the music back. And of course, the forums.

Great work all involved. Definitely worth the wait.
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all-
I'm here from Utilidors too with the same name. Kinda obvious where I'm from and what my name is. Glad to have something to listen to at work again!!!

Yeah, my bf and I are addicted to Disney too. This last year we hit Disneyland 4 times for 4-6 days each time. Smile
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I might as well step up here and say HI.

I'm David and I am from Massachusetts (born and raised). I'm one of the 4 admins here who helped bring you all that you see. Being part of a Disney fan site automatically makes me a Disney nut. We make anywhere between 4 and 8 trips to both Disneyland and WDW. I have more Disney merchandise and items than we have room for in the house! But I wouldn't trade any of it for anything!

Thank you ALL for registering and being part of a huge vision. You have no idea what this means to all of us!

Enjoy yourselves and remember to visit other parts of the site too. And check out our first Podcast. It’s a pretty good listen!

DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my turn to joing the conga line Smile

I too am named Dave (disneydave), however I reside on the opposite coast in California. I have 4 kids and a great wife (MrsP). I am also one of the admins on this site, and I just want to say thank you to you all for registering and for all the nice comments regarding the new site.

Have a look around, enjoy the broadcast and make some requests to hear your favorites and relive your fondest Disney memories.

Also check out the Podcast. I am kinda biased but I think it's a good listen Wink

Dave...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Alright...

Some of you know me from other aspects of the Disney fan community.

I'm theEpiphany (Damien) and I currently live just minutes from Disneyland herself. I am one of the 4 admins here and UAB has been something I've been conceptualizing since 1999 when I first got started doing Disney related broadcasts through another website that shall remain nameless.

I'm a disney history geek all in all, but with somewhat of a social life and what I hope is some sense of mental stability (others have told me otherwise however).

I'm sure I could keep going, but there's a lot more interesting things to do while you're here.

Have fun, I however will give my shameless plugs for the podcast during the broadcast Wink.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I go next? Please?!?!

Hi! I'm deb. I live in MA with my lovely husband (DP) and two of our three children. Like DP said, we have a passion for Disney that takes us to the parks numerous times a year. When people hear we're going on vacation again they don't even ask where we're going. Where else would we go?

Anyway...I'm the only female admin on the site and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We had a lot of fun getting UAB to what it is today and we're glad you're enjoying it. We hope you stop by often. It's great seeing you all here! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ProgressChris
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Chris Reply with quote

Chris Checking in.

Some of you may recognize me as GrinningJack on Utilidors or Doombuggies. Pleased to see this site open, and I'm highly looking forward to as to what becomes of it.
swarlock
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

Most of my friends know me as Steven or Steve. But I'm also known as Wilbury Steve or Steven W. Warlock to those who know I'm a webcaster on the net.

It's nice to hear and see Utilidors Audio Broadcasting once again after so long.

I also collect comic books and write short stories for fun.
I look forward to this endeavor growing. Smile
Firefly
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, its me, Firefly.

Been off and on Utilidors for awhile now. Love the new site! Hopefully I'll be able to stick around a little more now.
wdwjoe
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Joe from Omaha. I found out about the site through the Horizons tribute group. I love it-it really makes me excited for my new wife and my next trip in 16 days Very Happy . It will be the last one for a while as our annual passes run out in early December. This site will make the work day go a lot faster!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: