Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Mesa Verde Times

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Mesa Verde Times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Mesa Verde Times Reply with quote

I know I'm probably the biggest Horizons geek in here but have any of you ever read of Mesa Verde Times? It was written by a couple of guys who, as 20-something punks, figured out when/how to sneak out of the OmniMovers @ Horizons and explore the attraction while it was running. Their videos are insane and the stories they have in their blog are almost as nuts. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

It will obviously spoil some of the magic but it is pretty cool to watch!
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm - might have to check those out since the "real" Mesa Verde is in my backyard in Colorado and is a very interesting place to visit ...

Smile
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is their blog (which also has a link to their YouTube channel): http://mesaverdetimes.blogspot.com/

I would highly suggest going back to their oldest posting and moving forward from there. All of these antics were staged by Hoot and Chief (may he RIP). It may not be QUITE as thrilling for anyone who hasn't got Horizons already memorized like me but it is still a lot of fun to check out.
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: