Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Christmas in July??

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Christmas in July??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Christmas in July?? Reply with quote

I just walked back into my computer and what do I hear - I believe it is the music from the Christmas Shoppe that was in Fantasyland and is an actual Christmas Track - how refreshing and happy this makes me - I love Christms tracks Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it that time of year again? Oh well, this too shall pass.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry WDWFan - this has only been a rare occurance and they have not returned to our favorite's lists - but it is always nice to hear those little hidden nuggets, whether they be Christmas, Halloween, or just something that we don't "normally" hear from the MCP ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasantly surprised to walk by computer and hear the "Main Street Christmas" loop - I think - but it is Christmas just the same - so refreshing on a hot day ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasantly surprised to walk by computer and hear the "Main Street Christmas" loop - I think - but it is Christmas just the same - so refreshing on a hot day ...

Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting...

"Only 9 more days of Christmas in July" takes on two totally different meanings depending on where you put emphasis when saying "Only" Who knew relief and dispair could read so much alike.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Christmas track here and there is fine with me any time - but in the HOT month of July I think it is great - visualizing Main Street all decked out, wearing a coat and drinking hot chocolate ...

Smile
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Christmas in January isn't nearly as flashy as Christmas in July, but this thread got me thinking about Disneyland in January.

When we lived in California, our favorite day to go to Disneyland was the first Sunday of January because that was the last day of the Christmas festivities. It was great because the park was usually empty (everyone was so done with the holidays by then). It was also great because the park still maintained it's full-blown Christmassy spirit and it couldn't help but pick you up - regardless of how you felt about the holidays (or your family Smile).
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a great time to go - onecutemoose and I go the week after Thanksgiving and the first of the week is usually pretty good for low crowds, but by Thursday the crowds start increasing for Candlelighting - but we just find other things to do and avoid the madness - but I am happy to go any day of the year ...

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: