Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Music Fans

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Music Fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Disney Music Fans Reply with quote

http://towalt.bandcamp.com/album/to-walt

I recently found this album online and thought that there might be some people around here who would find it of interest.

Enjoy!
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I followed the link and the first song I checked out was "Just Can't Wait to Be King". I was digging it at first, but not thrilled with the vocals. I was going to give up at that point, but then decided to just try "When You Wish Upon a Star" and I melted. Great rendition. I would say this has a "Rainy-Day-at-the-Coffee-Shop" kind of vibe to it. It may not be for everyone, but the more tracks I listened to, the more I liked it. I can definitely see relaxing to it. Thanks for sharing the link!
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wandering through the forums and I saw that I was the last to post on this nearly three years ago. Kooky.

In three years time I have recommended this album to other folks who have since thanked me for bringing it to their attention. If you get a chance and haven't already, check out the album. It's pretty good.
Alacrity
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post and bubbling this back up to the top! A nice take on some good tunes. Definitely folksy-grungy kind of style. My fav: "Baby Mine". Some good toe-tapping to be had on a few of those too!
socmus2000
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Awesome! Reply with quote

Awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: