Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Buffering on Winamp...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Buffering on Winamp...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> White Courtesy Phone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Buffering on Winamp... Reply with quote

Hi, all. I guess this is more of a group question than just one for the admins.

For quite a while now, I've had a consistent and predictable issue with buffering when streaming on Winamp. After about 50 minutes of listening, they stream starts getting choppy because my broadcast is overrunning the actual stream. For some reason, I seem to be playing a little fast. When this happens, I need to stop and restart the broadcast, at which point I actually fall back about five to ten seconds into the current track.

Like I said, I've been dealing with this for months now, so it's not a big deal. If anyone has any ideas on which settings need to be adjusted, either on my computer or with Winamp, in order to get the stream to play properly, I'd appreciate the input.
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry but I have to say it. Don't use WinAmp. I know it's snarky and doesn't solve your problem. But it had to be said. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> White Courtesy Phone All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: