Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Happy 41st Birthday Walt Disney World! °o°

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Happy 41st Birthday Walt Disney World! °o°

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Happy 41st Birthday Walt Disney World! °o° Reply with quote

October 1, 1971 has always been a special day in Disney history but within the Walt Disney World birthday celebration today we also have the 30th birthday of EPCOT Center. Today, I am lucky enough to be going to my favorite park and revel in 30 years of memories. I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll share them as soon as possible! °o°

Birthday Cake Happy Birthday 2
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 41st Birthday Walt Disney World! °o° Reply with quote

Disney3xJC wrote:
October 1, 1971 has always been a special day in Disney history but within the Walt Disney World birthday celebration today we also have the 30th birthday of EPCOT Center. Today, I am lucky enough to be going to my favorite park and revel in 30 years of memories. I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll share them as soon as possible! °o°

I'm completely jealous. UAB is nice, but nothing compares to a vacation at the World especially on such a momentous day.

Even though I'm thousands of miles away, I'm wearing an EPCOT Center shirt in solidarity with you. Have fun.

The 21st century began 30 years ago.
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun! Wish I could be there to celebrate today. My blog post this morning is about my 30 years at Epcot (completely with 80s pic!): http://www.bethdolgner.com/disney-world/happy-30th-birthday-epcot/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: