Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB IS BACK!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB IS BACK!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: UAB IS BACK! Reply with quote

As I’m sure many of you know, the site was unavailable for close to a week. This was due to circumstance beyond our control and we have been working diligently to resolve the problem. And all that hard work has paid off and I am happy to say that UAB is back and fully operational again.

It was touchy at first. Once we discovered there was an issue, we weren’t sure what the problem was. After digging into things, we discovered the issue was at the ISP (Internet Service Provider) and it wasn’t looking good for us. We honestly thought for a couple of days that we were not going to be able to recover from this problem and that UAB would be no more. But deb, Ellory, Damien and I persevered and deb and Damien were able to make a breakthrough on Saturday. Finally, things were looking up and there was hope that we would be back. After a little more work on deb’s part with Damien, she was FINALLY able to get the issue resolved today, and by working with the ISP, bring the site back online.

So while you’re listening to your favorite park tracks, reading/posting in the forums, or just poking around, remember that this labor of love is here for you, the members, and we’re happy to do this for you all. (but a little thank you to deb wouldn't hurt either! Wink )

So, to all of you, enjoy the site, enjoy the music, and, of course, Listen to the Land and Tune in the World.

The UAB Admin Team

Last edited by daveypoo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the time and hard work to bring UAB back online for all of us!!! You guys are awesome and we appreciate all you do for the site and its members!
Thank You
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Deb for all her hard work, and sweat and tears!

Thanks to Damien for working through a migraine!

Thanks to Daveypoo for being a cuddly, squeezably soft....um...I mean thanks for all his hard work, too!

It's GREAT to be Back!

Bouncing Mickey Bouncing Cheshire Bouncing Chip Bouncing Dale Bouncing Dumbo Bouncing Ezra Bouncing Figment Bouncing Mad Hatter Bouncing Minnie Bouncing Lilo Bouncing Meeko Bouncing Maleficent Bouncing Peter Pan Bouncing Sally Bouncing Simba Bouncing Stitch Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Sully
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! You've been missed! T

hank you all yet again for all the dedication you put into this site!

Clapping Bravo Thumbs Up Thank You
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to restore our beloved UAB. Your efforts are appreciated. (You do keep back ups and have a DR plan I hope. I would hate to see UAB go the way of the dinosaurs.)
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
figmentwings
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so very much!! Bouncing Mickey Bouncing Figment
brendafitz24
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you so much for all the hard work and effort that everyone put in for getting the site back up and running! And thanks for all the work you put into the site on a daily basis!!!! This site is great and I would be so sad not to have it around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: