Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - elecTRONica

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

elecTRONica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: elecTRONica Reply with quote

If you haven't heard yet, next month (till December) they are going to start having their tron: legacy promotional party every weekend. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, I hope they improved on the Flynn's Arcade/End of Line club from Comicon.

Check out the video of them testing the world of color add on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PBnZqs-mw
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went this weekend and it was a lot of fun, aside from the party, the transformation to "Tron City", they also had partially function version of Flynn's (no secret back room in this one) and a preview of the new movie in "4D" (using muppet vision's effects as well as some added lights). It is running through December so if you can make it down be sure to get there for when the portal opens! Very Happy
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also checked it out this weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect, and from what I saw, it was pretty cool. I even thought Flynn's Arcade was cool, small but cool. The sneak-peak was good and the party was full of energy.

I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only part I wish they had was a Flynn Lives part (that campaign isn't being run by Disney but by an outside company). I was going to post the link to the free preview tickets for the movie but after I got mine they were all pretty much gone within 10 mins of being unlocked.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's likely I'll be checking this out on my trip out this week. Just not enough time last go in October. The idea of crowds of people just milling around is not appealing at all to me, so I guess i'll check it out and see if my fears play out!

: )
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you hate techno/electronica music then you might want to pass on it since it's a dance party and the music is blasting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: