Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - How about this one: Disneyland Australia

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

How about this one: Disneyland Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney International Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: How about this one: Disneyland Australia Reply with quote

Disney and more blog has been digging into this very long gestering rumor, but according to them they have found proof of Disneyland Australia!

You can read more about it here: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/09/disneyland-australia-finally-proof-that.html

The article also links to the land management company that says they have secured the contract and have already drawn up plans: http://www.jpi-global.com/design_information.html#disney

I haven't been able to dig up anything else concrete about this, other than site that are just linking back to Disney and more blog. So basically, still no "confirmation" from Disney themselves... But then again, I don't think Disney has officially announced Disneyland Shanghai, so who knows....

What do you guys think?
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throw another shrimp on the barby mickey here i come!!!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean could become pirates of the Indian Ocean orthe south pacific

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to hearing more on this...
I'd love to see the Tokyo sites,and Australia would be just as interesting.
MedievalBoy14
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see something extremely unique to the park though. Have the Magic Kingdom, but then put another new unique second park.
alsirrap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the Aussies would like that, but they do have only a 15 million population and with such a long-distance for anybody outside the country to go, I wonder if it could be profitable. The other parks outside the US are in large populated areas. France is within a days drive or train ride to over 300 million people, Tokyo is also close to a large population and of course China, what do I need to say? But, of course that is only one point of view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney International Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: