Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Basic Rules for the Arcade

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Basic Rules for the Arcade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Basic Rules for the Arcade Reply with quote

Just so there is NO confusion and to keep things as fair as possible, we'd like to let people know that there are some basic rules people should follow when playing games here in the Arcade.

Rule 1) Unless otherwise noted, a person should allow another person to answer before making another answer themselves. We wouldn’t want it to look as though you’re playing by yourself, would we?

Rule 2) If someone doesn’t respond in a reasonable amount of time (12-24 hours), the last person who answered can go again. This is just to keep the games moving, especially if someone is suddenly unavailable.

Rule 3) There is no Rule 3

Rule 4) If you are waiting for an answer, please be sure to check often to help keep the games moving.

As a general rule, this is a place of fun, so let's not get hung up on little things. Be mindful of others and play nice. I don’t want to have to send anyone to stand in the corner! Wink

HAVE FUN!
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see why I have not won lately I keep breaking rule Three.
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Basic Rules for the Arcade Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
Just so there is NO confusion and to keep things as fair as possible, we'd like to let people know that there are some basic rules people should follow when playing games here in the Arcade.

Rule 1) Unless otherwise noted, a person should allow another person to answer before making another answer themselves. We wouldn’t want it to look as though you’re playing by yourself, would we?

Rule 2) If someone doesn’t respond in a reasonable amount of time (12-24 hours), the last person who answered can go again. This is just to keep the games moving, especially if someone is suddenly unavailable.

Rule 3) There is no Rule 3

Rule 4) If you are waiting for an answer, please be sure to check often to help keep the games moving.

As a general rule, this is a place of fun, so let's not get hung up on little things. Be mindful of others and play nice. I don’t want to have to send anyone to stand in the corner! Wink

HAVE FUN!

Since we have had a large increse in members, since this last appeared in the Top 20...I thought we should re-visit the rules...... Very Happy

Have fun UABers....the forums are a great way to get to know fellow members!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you do when you post a quote and no one answers?

waited now three days

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> The Terminal Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: