Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Jamboree 2007 - WDW Invasion

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Jamboree 2007 - WDW Invasion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: UAB Jamboree 2007 - WDW Invasion Reply with quote

Book your flight, reserve your hotel, get your park tickets and join us at Jamboree 2007 for UAB's WDW Invasion.

Click here to get more information on the plans for the weekend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plethora! Who helped you with that word? As a former English teacher...I am so proud of you Deb.

What about the blimp? Will the UAB blimp be there? That was fun the last time. Seeing WDW from the air.

Just a reminder for people to visit the UAB boutique and stock up on UAB apparel. Donna and I have ours.

And stop by the finish line of the 10K "Race for the Taste" on Sunday and watch me puke after a run in the Florida sun.

We'll be having some fun.
Angus
UAB Social Drinker...er...Director

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figmentathm wrote:

And stop by the finish line of the 10K "Race for the Taste" on Sunday and watch me puke after a run in the Florida sun.

Puke, Figment, Puke!! Puke.....Ben thar...dun tha, eh...
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figmentathm wrote:
Plethora! Who helped you with that word? As a former English teacher...I am so proud of you Deb.

What about the blimp? Will the UAB blimp be there? That was fun the last time. Seeing WDW from the air.

Just a reminder for people to visit the UAB boutique and stock up on UAB apparel. Donna and I have ours.

Actually I need to fix the fonts in the UAB boutique...Thanks for reminding me...If you want to read what the Gift Shoppe says...You'll need to highlight the text for the time being.
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figmentathm wrote:

Thank you Frank! I've used plethora before. Kind of like that word. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Plethora, once. I got a shot for it, though....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't hear that word without recalling this exchange from Three Amigos:

Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Three amigo's reference was my first thought as well... but now I'm wondering: Did you recall that dialog, or put in the DVD to get the dialog?

(although I'd of had to of stopped where they kill the invisible man along the way...)
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably knew most of it by hand, but I went to IMDB for full correctness...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: