Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Splash Mountain to become Princess & The Frog

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Splash Mountain to become Princess & The Frog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leaveittobeavs
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Splash Mountain to become Princess & The Frog Reply with quote

Has everyone seen the announcement regarding Splash Mountain? I, for one, am super excited for this change!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/06/new-adventures-with-princess-tiana-coming-to-disneyland-park-and-magic-kingdom-park/
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw it. I'm fine with Splash Mtn going, but would have prefered something other than another princess ride. Preferably something more Frontierland/Adventureland themed.

A Fantasy land ride stuck in the middle of Frontier land seems out of theme.
schinkus98
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more nostalgic by nature, so I hate to see something I love being replaced. Inhave no doubt, however, that the re visioned ride will be outstanding. I hope they leave "Zip A Dee Doo Day" in the finale scene, though. Maybe have the Firefly Five Plus Lou playing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: