Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Top Tens!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Top Tens!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, January 20, 2017 ...

10-DL-NOS-Club 33-Beauty and The Beast
9-DL-NOS-Club 33-All In The Golden Afternoon
8-MK-tomorrowland-Tomorrowland Area Music - 2003 (Part 2)
7-DCA-Hollywood Studios Backlot-Blast! - Malaguena
6-Disney/MGM Studios-Sunset Blvd-Twilight Zone Tower of Terror-Complete Ridethrough - NEW!
5-MK-Tomorrowland-Space Mountain-Enterance Area Music
4--MK-Tomorrowland-Space Mountain-Star Tunnel Music
3-DL-DOS-Club 33-Alice In Wonderland
2-AK-Arica-Kilimanjaro Safaris - Hapa Duniani
1-DCA-Hollywood Pictures Backlot-Blast! - Bolero

What a nice show today - nice selections from The Land and The World - each having a little "theme" going on there - but always enjoyable to here what our loyal listeners request each week - If you want your favorites to appear in the next show most of these only had 2 requests for the week - give it a try and we may be reporting on your "favorites" in our weekly Top Ten - til next time ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Blast tracks. As a drummer and ex drumline tenor player, i love the fact eatmon74 is always requesting them!
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am A Band Geek. Trumpet and French Horn during Marching Season. My Band Director was a big DCI fan.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day - here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, January 27, 2017 ...

10-DL-New Orleans Square-Pirates of the Caribbean-Pirate Grotto Music
9-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-'Canada with Martin Short
8-EPCOT Ctr-World ShowcaseMexico-El Rio Del Tiempo-Musical Score
7-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-The Living Seas-The Sea (Preshow Film)
6-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth-Complete Attraction and Effects (jeremy Irons)
5-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Universe of Energy-Ellen's Energy Adventure-Main Show Film Part 2
4-Disney/MGM Studios-Sunset Blvd-Twilight Zone-Tower of Terror-Complete Ride Through
3-DCA-Hollywood Pictures Backlot-Twilight Zone Tower of Terror-Complete Ridethrough NEW!
2-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Complete Attraction (2000 revision_
1-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Horizons-Complete Attraction

Nice show today - the Disneyland fantatics need to get requesting or we will have a total WDW show next week - good job on getting an almost total WDW show today - keep those requests coming and if you need a few miles to request with - participate in the forums - 1 point for each answer ... can add up quickly if enough listeners are participating ... til next time

Smile ma
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and good day fellow UAB Listeners - here's your UAB Top Ten for Friday, February 3, 2017

10-AK-Africa-Kilimanjaro Safaris-Hapa Duniani
9-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Innoventions-Area Music
8-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Universe of Energy-Ellen's Energy Adventure-Main Show Film Part 2
7-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Universe of Energy-Ellen's Energy Adenture-Main Show Film Part 1
6-DCA-Condor Flats-Soarin' Over California-Queue Music
5-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth-Narration & Score Mix (2007)
4-AK-Safari Village-Tree of Life-Area Music - Spring
3-DCA-Hollywood Backlot-Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror-NEW!
2-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Complee Attractioin (2000 reviion)
1-DL-Main Street USA-Main Street USA Christmas Area Music

What a great show today - 3 plus hours of our favorites - nice variety from the World and some great tracks from The Land ... and one more blast of Christmas from Main Street USA - what a treat ... I like these any time, but know they will be gone soon enough and most listeners prefer not to hear them away from the holidays ... keep those requests coming and we will see how it all shakes out next week - any themes coming up ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's Friday!!! It's the beginning of a 3 day weekend for some, the parks are looking great and as of this morning, Star Wars Land construction in Disneyland has gone vertical!!!! This morning (or afternoon for some) we have another great Top Ten Countdown!! So let’s see what awesome goodies we have this week!

Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Entrance Area Music
EPCOT Center – Future World – Universe of Energy – Ellen’s Energy Adventure – Main Show Film Part 2
EPCOT Center – Future World – The Living Seas – The Sea (Preshow Film)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Complete Ridethrough (2006)
Disneyland – Parades and Spectaculars – Disney’s Paint the Night Parade – Opening NEW!
EPCOT Center – Future World – Innoventions – Area Music
EPCOT Center – Future World – Spaceship Earth – Narration and Score Mix (2007)
EPCOT Center – Future World – Horizons – Complete Attraction with Narration
Disney/MGM Studios – New York Street – Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure – The True Spirit of Mom & Dad
Animal Kingdom – Africa – Kilimanjaro Safaris – Hapa Duniani

There you have it!! Today we had a track make its Top Ten debut with the “Paint the Night Parade” opening making its way into the Countdown!!! Here’s to hoping more tracks from this most excellent parade make their way in! Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! Everyone have a great weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's Friday!!! It's the beginning of a 3 day weekend and I can tell you from personal experience, the parks are looking great this morning (or afternoon for some) we have another great Top Ten Countdown!! So let’s see what awesome goodies we have this week!

Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland – Tomorrowland Area Music – 2003 (Part 3)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Complete Attraction (2006 Revision)
Magic Kingdom – Adventureland – Adventureland Totems – Tribal Drums
Walt Disney World – Resorts – Polynesian Resort – Area Music (Part 1)
EPCOT Center – Future World – Spaceship Earth – Complete Attraction (Lawrence Dobkin) (Live!)
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Tomorrowland Area Music – 2003 (Part 1)
Disney/MGM Studios – New York Street – Sci-Fi Dine In Restaurant – Film Reel (Part 1)
Disney/MGM Studios – New York Street – Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure – The True Spirit of Mom and Dad
Animal Kingdom – Africa – Hapa Duniani
EPCOT Center – Future World - Spaceship Earth – Complete Attraction (Walter Cronkite) (Live!)

There you have it!! There have been some very exciting changes happening here on the UAB and I wanted to take the opportunity to say a huge thanks to the man making it happen theEpiphany!!!! He’s been working real hard lately and trying to make UAB be the very best it could be!! Be sure to keep those requests coming!!!! Don’t forget our new Thrift fer Thursdays, where all requests are half off the Flyer miles!! That could really shake things in the countdown!! Thanks for tuning in and I hope everyone has a great President’s Day weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, February 24, 2017 ...

Hmmmm -when I checked "Top Tracks Stats" prior to the show and during looked like a Woody's Roundup show - but somehow that isn't the list ... Guess I wasn't paying attention and what I thought was the list isn't the list - maybe tE is playing with me I don't know but when I thought show as over #5 popped up on Now Playing Page - so no list cause I am totally confused ... enjoyed listening since I have been away ... thanks to boundlessrealm for catching shows when I can't - have a great week and keep those requests coming ...

Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OCMSMA,

the Track listing in the Top Tracks Stats doesn't always match the top 10 countdown.

Lets please forget this week and continue to next week. You know very well what's going on. It's unnecessary to draw attention to it.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again - Done ...
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!! Here is the Top Ten list for this week!!!!

10. EPCOT Center - Future World - The Land - Listen to the Land - Area Music - Listen To The Land Entrance

9. EPCOT Center - Future World - Universe of Energy - Ellen's Energy Adventure - Second Overture

8. EPCOT Center - Future World - Wonders of Life - Cranium Command - Demo

7. Animal Kingdom - Africa - Kilimanjaro Safaris - Hapa Duniani

6. Disneyland - Parades and Spectaculars - Disney's Paint the Night Parade - Complete Attraction

5. Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Tomorrowland Area Music - 2003 (Part 2)

4. EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)

3. Disneyland - Frontierland - Casa De Fritos - Fritos Kid and Klondike (version 2)

2. EPCOT Center - Future World - Innoventions - Area Music

1. Disneyland - Frontierland - Casa De Fritos - Fritos Kid and Klondike (version 1)

There you have it!! Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! Everyone have a great weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice show today did hear from afar ... thanks for the report and when I did see what was playing I like that we see who requested and if there was only one name .... they requested the required number of times to make the show ... appreciate boundlessrealm helping out and filling in ... keep those requests coming - til next time ...

Smile ma
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Nice show today did hear from afar ... thanks for the report and when I did see what was playing I like that we see who requested and if there was only one name .... they requested the required number of times to make the show ... appreciate boundlessrealm helping out and filling in ... keep those requests coming - til next time ...

Smile ma

This has to be one of the weirder shows I've heard. I was mad for 10 minutes because I had to endure the Cranium Command Demo. Thanks WDWFAN Razz (just kidding!).
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's Friday!!! It's feeling like summer here on the West Coast and I can tell you from personal experience, the parks are looking great!! This morning (or afternoon for some) we have another great Top Ten Countdown!! So let’s see what awesome goodies we have this week!

10. Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Otherworldly Concerto
9. Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Complete Show (Part 1)
8. Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Comchat
7. Disneyland - Frontierland - Casa De Fritos - Fritos Kid and Klondike (version 2)
6. EPCOT Center - Future World - World of Motion - Complete Attraction
5. Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Queue Music (Part 1)
4. Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Tomorrowland Area Music - 2003 (Part 1)
3. EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)
2. Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Tomorrowland Area Music - 2003 (Part 2)
1. EPCOT Center - Future World - Innoventions - Area Music

There you have it!! Be sure to keep those requests coming!!!! Don’t forget our new Thrift fer Thursdays, where all requests are half off the Flyer miles!! That could really shake things in the countdown!! Thanks for tuning in and I hope everyone has a great weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 34 of 53

Jump to: