Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Thankful!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Thankful!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Disney Thankful! Reply with quote

So...All over the inter-webs I am seeing things like 30 days of thankfulness and I thought it would be fun to do a Disney twist to the all shout outs of thanks we'll be doing this month.

What I'm thinking is for everyone to post something related to Disney that they are thankful for.

I'll go first!

I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have made over the years at and because of Disneyland.

I know I have more than one...and I'm sure I'll post on here again through the month (maybe beyond!). Feel free to say more than one thing in a post as well to eliminate double posting if you just want to get all that thankfulness out!!

I hope everyone has a great month!
: )
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice thought - I am thankful for family and friends that have reintroduced me to all things fun at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure, for the opportunity to be a part of the UAB community and to know at least 3 admins and consider them my friends ... Smile
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thankful for Disney (World mainly) that it has helped give me a bond and lasting memories with my children as they have grown farther and more distant from the "nest" it's one thing I know that the busy lives they lead will keep them coming back to me ( my wallet actually) to buy the airfare, Hotel and park tickets so we can all bond for another week of Disney Family Time" Very Happy Sad
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great one! I hope some other folks will add their thankful through this holiday season!

Another thing I'm thankful for are the traditions that continue at the Parks. I love the Candlelight processional, the various holiday parties--they add to the traditions I have with family and friends as we bond at the parks!

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: