Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Why do you pick the tracks you do!?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Why do you pick the tracks you do!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junebug1233
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My requests are based almost entirely on my childhood memories. I request a lot of stuff that doesn't exist anymore that I was able to experience as a child and wish I could have experienced as an adult. So yeah, I like stuff like Dreamflight, Body Wars, etc.
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's usually my logic too. Of course I will gladly make en exception for anything that looks interesting & rare too (like some of the Walt Disney recording session tracks).
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually request Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) http://www.uabmagic.com/UABpages/songinfo.php?songID=18703 when I first sign on, sort of as a Welcome to all the fine UAB Listenes around UAB, supporting my UAB habit.
MerrimentOfMickey
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am late to the party.

Like most of you, I request stuff from my childhood. I grew up on WDW, taking a trip almost every Spring Break as far back as I can remember. I have fond memories of Horizons, World of Motion, and the original Journey into Imagination with Dreamfinder. I listen to these often so I can remember them. I love the classics at Magic Kingdom as well, such as Carosel of Progress, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, etc.

It's all nostalga for me Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: