Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Queue Audio

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Queue Audio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sentimental favorite is Indiana Jones Adventure. Just the whole queue atmosphere from the generator out front to the sound effects throughout the long march to the load area. Searching for those tracks was what hooked me on Disney theme park audio.

I'm also a big fan of the Enchanted Tiki Room preshow audio (at Disneyland). The music, the Flavor of Hawaii film, and all of the tiki gods out in the lanai area are wonderful.
BabyLeMur
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Jungle Cruise queue music like no tomorrow - just one long comfortable relaxing voyage...

Indiana Jones also has fantastic queue music in the same vein.

I also have a weakness for the old FedEx-related TV spiel you used to get at Space Mountain. Along with the wacky commercials and news snippets, the Esquivel and other space rock just made my day.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all some of my favorites too - I also really enjoy Big Thunder queue tracks - lots of good old timey western music - the kind I grew up with family playing instruments and great sing-a-longs - but I find it a little sad that most people are in such a rush that they rush right through the queues and dont enjoy all this great music and special affects Smile
DreVog
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While UAB doesn't have it in their library of "requestable material", I really do enjoy most of the audio that comes out of the interactive queue at the WDW Haunted Mansion, especially the composer tomb.
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of favorites from extinct attractions that I never got a chance to ride:

Thanks to UAB I've grown fond of the queue audio from 20k Leagues Under the Sea at Magic Kingdom. Pete Renaday does a great Captain Nemo and the musical selections (originally released on the WDW Forever kiosks) are inspired.

I also enjoy the ridiculous, pseudo-scientific queue audio from Adventure Thru Inner Space, featuring Paul Frees and (once again) Pete Renaday.
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to stand by my staple, Horizons queue was great. The music combined with the "advertisements" for the destinations you go to was really awesome. Aside from that, The Temple of the Forbidden Eye and Tower of Terror loops are two of my favorites.
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
junebug1233
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I really enjoy the queue music from the Tower of Terror. It sets the mood so well!
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree! That and the music from the Indiana Jones queue are both great!
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: