Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Guerrilla Disney film headed to theaters

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Guerrilla Disney film headed to theaters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Guerrilla Disney film headed to theaters Reply with quote

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-escape-from-tomorrow-disney-release-date-20130819,0,995533.story

I don't know how many of you have heard of Escape From Tomorrow, but it's due for limited theatrical release in October. Basically, it's an independent movie surreptitiously filmed at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Based on the plot descriptions I've been reading, it sounds like something Disney definitely does not want to see released.

The prospect of a dark, surrealistic movie filmed at Disney World excites me in so many ways, even if the script, production, and acting are amateurish. It would be even better to get licensed music into the film somehow, but that won't happen "officially".

Is anybody else eagerly anticipating this one?
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the linked article, I personally am not interested in it, but i could see where it could have some market appeal.

That said, I think if they wanted to film at Disney, they should have gotten Disney's permission, or should have shot on sets made to look like they were on on-site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: